Scroll to top
Misconceptions of Animal Chiropractic
Animal Chiropractic IS NOT:
- Using a Mallet or Hammer.
- Using an instrument to click all the way down an animal’s spine without checking each joint of the spine and extremities for abnormal or restricted movement.
- Dragging a horse on the back of a truck to “Adjust” their back.
- Twisting or cracking of the neck or low back.
Common Misconceptions About Chiropractic:
- A bone is “out of place”. The correct answer: If a bone were out of place this
would be a dislocation.
- Chiropractors “Crack backs”. Seldomly a noise will be heard while adjusting an animal. Due to their anatomy, animals do not experience the amount of cavitation or “cracks” seen with people, and it does not mean the animal was not adjusted.